April 5, 2016 at 12:00 am #17159
Hi and welcome,
I receive many emails asking for advice and thought this forum would be a great place to address some of those questions. Ask away and I’ll do my best to respond.
Here are our forum guidelines:
- The Free Advice forum is open. Choose to display your name publicly in a way that you feel comfortable with. (You can’t change your username but you can change the way your name is viewed by other users. Edit your profile by going to this page)
- Check to see if there is already an open thread on the topic you want to address. If there is, add your comment there. If not, create a new one. Remember to post your Topic Title in the space provided.
- Foul language is verboten.
- Discussion is open. Disagree with others if you have a different opinion. In The Method we call this Red Hat Thinking. It helps us go deep and makes us strong. Remember, Red Hat thinking is delivered with love. (Discover more about Red Hat thinking in The Sefirotic Hats Method course here.)
- Sharing of personal emails or other hyperlinks is not allowed on this forum.
- Check the box at the bottom of this page if you want to be notified of follow-up replies.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.