How do we Balance Taking Responsibility for Wellbeing and Trusting in a Higher Power
On this month’s New Moon teleconference, we discussed the power of healing that is represented by the month of Iyar and how to maintain our spiritual wellbeing according to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.
For all who were able to join us on the call, it was a pleasure to celebrate the inspiration of the New Moon with you. For those who could not make it, you can still catch recording!
Here is an excerpt from the call that discusses the dichotomy between taking responsibility for our healing and trusting in G-d:
If you would like to hear the full lecture, including some profound answers to thoughtful questions from the crowd, sign up for monthly membership!
Membership for the month of Iyar includes:
- A video on the energy of the month
- An article on Lag B’Omer
- A download of the beautiful, new Tree of Life (The image includes correlations of the sefirot to organs of the body and abilities of the soul, color coding, and letters of the alphabet that guide one’s “travels” around the Tree and one’s inner world. (We use some of these letters and paths in the Hush-Aum meditation.)
- A recording of the 30-minute Rainbow Meditation
- A recording of the live monthly call
- A 25% discount-coupon for all 3 Method modules connected with this month’s calls (Sefirotic Hats, Tree of Life and Healthy Attributes)
- Access to a private community forum where you can ask questions, receive answers and connect with others around the world
- All files downloadable to your device
- and all for just cents per day!
Sign up here!
[social_button button=”facebook” fsend=”on” flayout=”standard ” fshow_faces=”on” fwidth=”450″ faction=”like” fcolorsheme=”light”]