Experiential Group Therapy Workshop
Using Psychodrama Techniques
Join a supportive, loving and healing Group Therapy Workshop based on psychodrama techniques in which the traditional dialogue between client and therapist is replaced with experiential role playing. And in which the approach to personal growth focuses on the dynamic interaction between participants.
Each month, in a warm and supportive environment, participants will have the opportunity to act out any issue they choose to explore. Whether your particular issue is chosen, you will also learn by participating in others’ drama and through observing them play out their drama. In fact, the role of observer can generate insights as deep as those gained from acting out your own personal story.
Each month, you will learn to:
- Connect more deeply to yourself and others
- Identify and overcome unhealthy defenses
- Work through denial
- Become more resilient
- Manage fear of abandonment and stop avoiding intimacy
- Connect with your purpose & develop a greater sense of vitality
- Become more mindful of day-to-day life and interactions
- Overcome loss
- Manage stress
- Deal with shadow feelings like shame, abandonment, fear, lust
- Pay attention to your body in the healing process
- REGISTRATION: Starts at 1pm
- TIME: 1:30 – 4:30 (The workshop will begin promptly at 1:30pm.∗)
- LOCATION: Crown Heights Brooklyn. (Once you enroll, we will send you the exact address)
- COST: $84 for the 3-hour workshop
This Month’s Suggested Topic
This month’s suggested topic is “Managing your Inner Critic.” But of course, you can lead with whatever you’re focusing on in the moment.
We look forward to working with you.
Aliza and Shimona
∗ We ask that you make every attempt to arrive on time as the early part of each session is geared to setting up privacy and a sense of safety for all participants. So please do arrive on time. Thanks 🙂 We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.